EWEA OFFSHORE 2015 is the world’s biggest conference and exhibition on offshore wind and will take place 10-12 March in Copenhagen. With 8000+ participants expected representing the whole of the global offshore wind value chain, it will be an event you can’t afford to miss.
The event features 24 conference sessions in nine different topics led by the industry’s best and brightest, and sessions are organised to create the most advanced learning environment possible. You’ll be able to meet with your peers to discuss what you’ve learned, and you’ll be sure to leave the conference with plenty of fresh ideas.
Here are just a few highlights of what else the event has to offer:
• 2 lively CEO debates: international CEO’s share their views and take questions from the audience
• 3 exhibition halls, including ten international pavilions and 400+ exhibitors
• Live interviews and hard talks with industry experts at the Live Studio in the exhibition
• B2B networking events, including meetings, delegation trips and boat tours
• Social events designed to foster the business relationships that matter to you
• Side events and workshops where you can get the latest industry information
• Boat tours to Denmark’s Middelgrunden offshore wind farm will tell the story of the world’s first offshore wind market
For more information and to register, visit: http://www.ewea.org/offshore2015/registration/.