On 24 March, with the backing of Germany’s Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, the German Chamber of Commerce in Spain is organising a Hispano-German Seminar on Energy Saving in the Tourism Sector.
The Hispano-German Seminar and Commercial Mission will raise awareness regarding practical measures and solutions that lead to savings in energy costs and increase the competitiveness of a key sector that contributes 15.7% to Spain’s GDP. This initiative is being promoted by Germany’s Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy to foster commercial relations and the exchange of knowledge between German and Spanish businesses.
The Seminar is aimed at:
• Professionals from the hotel sector (hotel chains, hotel directors and managers, hotel associations and institutions).
• ESCOs, energy managers.
• Architects and project engineers operating in the tourism sector.
• Construction companies and developers.
• Installation and maintenance companies.
• Distributors / commercial partners.
• Public institutions with areas of activity linked to the tourism or energy sectors.
• Professional associations, technological centres and universities with links to renewable energy and energy efficiency.
• Specialist media.
• Financial entities.
Attendance is free however prior registration is essential as places are limited. Click here for more information and registration.