Special report focusing on PV power, published as a separate issue to the September 2020 edition of FuturENERGY for its special distribution at the 7th Foro Solar UNEF (Virtual, 21-23/10), where FuturENERGY has an active presence as media partner. This special report includes the following: COVER STORY Ingeteam develops new interactive technologies...
Special report focusing on wind power, published as a separate issue to the September 2020 edition of FuturENERGY for its special distribution at the 5th Spanish Wind Power Congress (Madrid/Virtual, 01/10-02/10), where FuturENERGY has an active presence as media partner. This special report includes the following: COVER STORY Ingeteam develops new interactive...
Special report focusing on e-mobility, published as a separate issue to the September 2020 edition of FuturENERGY for the European Mobility Week and for its special distribution at: S-Moving (Spain,30/09-01/10), where FuturENERGY has an active presence as media partner. This special report includes the following: E-MOBILITY The MOVES I and II Plans....
Gestamp Biomass and FPT Energia e Ambiente have developed two biomass power plants located in Fundão and Viseu, in Portugal, each with an installed capacity of 15 MWe. Marguerite Fund, the pan-European fund headquartered in Luxemburg, acquired a 90% stake in the project in 2017, while the remaining 10%...
Special report focusing on PV, published as a separate issue to the November 2019 edition of FuturENERGY for special distribution at: ENERGYEAR México (Mexico, 13-14/11). It also will be distributed at Genera 2020 (Spain, 5-7/02), where FuturENERGY has an active presence as media partner. This special report includes the following: COVER...
Special report focusing on e-mobility, published as a separate issue to the September 2019 edition of FuturENERGY for special distribution at: CEVE 2019 (Spain, 23-24/10) and EXPOelèctric (Spain, 2-3/11), where FuturENERGY has an active presence as media partner. This special report includes the following: COVER STORY RENAULT. New ZOE: E-mobility reinvented E-MOBILITY Why 2020...
The Curtis-Teixeiro biomass plant is one the most important renewable energy projects in Europe. Greenalia will invest €135 million in the plant and the construction work is being carried out by a joint venture made up of Acciona Industrial and Imasa Ingeniería y Proyectos. Under the terms of the...
AEMER, RSA España and FuturENERGY have published the English language version of the Guide entitled Recommendations for Periodic Diagnosis and Assessment of Wind Farms. The Guide represents a further step in the Association’s strategy for the internationalisation of maintenance providers, within its basic lines of action, which focus on...
Special report focusing on the PV market, published as a separate issue to the July 2019 edition of FuturENERGY for special distribution at: The Smarter E South America (InterSolar + ees + Power2 Drive + Eletrotec + EM-Power) (Brazil, 27-29/08), InterSolar Mexico (Mexico, 3-5/09), The Green EXPO (Mexico, 3-5/09),...
Special report published as a separate issue to the May 2019 edition of FuturENERGY for special distribution at the II International Congress on Energy Engineering, iENER'19, an event celebrated from 26 to 27 June in Madrid, where FuturENERGY had an active presence as media partner. This special report includes...