The 8th annual grand gathering and most powerful international CSP conference will take place in China. More than 500 attendees, more than 30 speakers·and more than 30 exhibitors & sponsors·will gather in China, on March 22-23, to discuss the latest indsutry trends.
As the most influential CSP event in China and in the world, the organizer CSP Focus has invited representatives from the world’s core CSP markets, including China, Europe and the United States, Middle East and North Africa, Chile, Australia, and other Asian regions, to participate in the CSP industry grand meeting.
During the upcoming CSP Focus China 2018 event, the delegates will discuss the development of the world’s CSP industry,as well as some key issues such as the promotion of the 1st batch of pilot CSP projects in China, the development of the industrial chain, and future planning in China.
Highlights of CSP Focus China will be:
- In-depth policy analysis.The 2nd batch demo projects deployment strategy and relevant supportive policy.
- Experience of project O&M. Lessons from overseas mature project O&M knowledge to serve demo projects.
- Cost reduction trend. Main reasons for cost dropping trend in recent years.
- Technology upgrading & innovation. The future CSP development direction and business opportunities
- Key components show.Exhibition of reliable equipment, components and services
Among the international CSP experts attending the event will be:
- Luis Crespo, President, ESTELA
- Abdelkrim Aourik, ONEE
- Manuel Pozo, Project Manager，Abengoa Solar
- Álvaro Gonzalez, Supply Chain Manager, ACWA Power
- Shigeru Yamamura, Senior Energy Specialist Energy Division East Asia Department, Asian Development Bank
- Xavier Lara, Executive Director of Construction and Services Business Unit, Empresarios Agrupados
- Jens Taggart Pelle, Vice President of Technical Sales, Aalborg CSP
- Ángel Cantarero，Global CSP Account /Industry Manager FCO, Flowserve
- Marcel Suri, Managing Director, Solargis s.r.o.
- Tomás Baeza Jeria， Innovation and Entrepreneurship Manager， Chilean Solar Committee of CORFO
- Jeroen van Schijndelis, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Rioglass Solar
- Bruce Anderson，CEO,247 Solar
- Jiahui LU, Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems ISE
Many China CSP leaders have confirmed its participation:
- Fengwu BAI, Professor, Institute of Electrical Engineering-CAS
- Jianxiang Jin, Chairman and Chief Engineer, SUPCON Solar
- Deyuan Wang, Assistant to GM, Shanghai Electric
- Hemei QIU, CSP General Manager, Huafeng Energy
- Nick Zhang, Global Director of Sales&Marketing, Royal Tech CSP Limited
- Rui SUN, Deputy Dean, Electric Power Planning & Engineering Institute
Industry leaders sponsoring CSP Focus China are:
- Aalborg CSP A/S, steam generation systems
- Rioglass, mirrors & receiver tubes
- Beijing TRX Solar Technology Co., Ltd., receiver tubes
- Flowserve, valves & pumps
- Gefran, pressure sensors
- SUNTRACK, tracking systems
- Wuxi Chemical Equipment Co., Ltd., heat exchangers
- Holter Regelarmaturen, valves
- Solargis s.r.o., solar resource
- Jiangsu Haofeng Pipe, pipes
- Lointek S.L., heat exchangers
- Watlow, heaters
- Promat, high-temperature insulation
- Lanpec Technologies Ltd, steam generation
- Shandong Huiyin Energy CO., Ltd, receiver tubes
- WorleyParsons Advisian, EPC
- Jiangsu Livo New Energy Technology Co., steam generation
- AUMA Drives GmbH, worm gears
- 247Solar Inc., technology/ EPC
- Royal Tech CSP, receiver tubes/ EPC
- Emerson Automation Solutions Final Control (Beijing) Co., Ltd, valves
- OHL Gutermuth Industrial Valves GmbH, molten salt valves
The registration will be closed on Mar.16th