Quick, easy and user-friendly – PV system planning with the networked planning tools K2 Base and the Fronius Solar.configurator. K2+, the planning software from K2 Systems, provides a direct interface to the online tool from Fronius, which enables even complex systems to be precisely dimensioned and perfectly planned. All system data only needs to be entered once, significantly reducing the time and effort spent on planning.
First, the appropriate mounting system is planned in just five steps using the K2 Base software. The project data entered is then transferred with a single click to the Fronius online tool, where the configuration of the system is finalised using the latest solar module and inverter data. Simply specify the inverter, the module type and, if necessary, a battery storage system, and the number of solar modules required and their required circuitry appears in an instant. The clear report provides all design-relevant data on a single page. That’s all there is to it!
All the benefits of K2+ at a glance:
- Interconnectivity: easy transfer of layout changes
- Reduced complexity
- Data no longer needs to be entered multiple times
- Less time spent on planning and thus more time for the end customer and installation
- You receive expert knowledge from the various manufacturers
All the advantages of the Fronius Solar.configurator at a glance:
- Provides all the possible designs for each inverter type
- Latest data on solar modules, inverters and compatible battery storage systems
- Flexible configuration of PV systems with multiple MPP trackers
- The number of parameters is limited to a minimum
- Standardised display on any device, be it a laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Clear PDF report
New: self-explanatory user guidance, even clearer results list and fast updating of new products.