On 24 March, with the backing of Germany’s Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, the German Chamber of Commerce in Spain is organising a Hispano-German Seminar on Energy Saving in the Tourism Sector.
The Hispano-German Seminar and Commercial Mission will raise awareness regarding practical measures and solutions that lead to savings in energy costs and increase the competitiveness of a key sector that contributes 15.7% to Spain’s GDP. This initiative is being promoted by Germany’s Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy to foster commercial relations and the exchange of knowledge between German and Spanish businesses.
At the Seminar (24 March) experts from German and Spanish institutions and companies will meet to present latest trends and technologies that result in significant savings in energy costs. They will also discuss business opportunities and market perspectives. Furthermore, a delegation of eight German companies will showcase their products and experiences. Eight German companies from the energy efficiency and renewable energy sectors will take part in the Commercial Mission (25 to 27 March), all of which are leaders in the provision of technology and efficient applications for successful projects and that are looking to create local contacts with Spanish business owners.
The Seminar is aimed at:
• Professionals from the hotel sector (hotel chains, hotel directors and managers, hotel associations and institutions).
• ESCOs, energy managers.
• Architects and project engineers operating in the tourism sector.
• Construction companies and developers.
• Installation and maintenance companies.
• Distributors / commercial partners.
• Public institutions with areas of activity linked to the tourism or energy sectors.
• Professional associations, technological centres and universities with links to renewable energy and energy efficiency.
• Specialist media.
• Financial entities.
Attendance is free however prior registration is essential as places are limited. Click here for more information and registration.