Our special report focusing on Smart Cities is published as part of the November 2014 issue of FuturENERGY and also as a separate report.
It was distributed to exhibitors and visitors at the Smart City Expo World Congress, an event that took place in Barcelona from 18 – 20 November.
This special report includes the following:
- The management of energy resources in a smart city
- Smart cities and the environment
- Smart energy
- The CITyFiED Project: replicable and innovative future efficient districts and cities
Case Studies: Coruña Smart City, Rubí Brilla, Universidad de Santiago de Compostela, Barcelona
Equipment for smart cities
- Remote energy consumption management at city halls
- Lighting for beaches and seafronts, an urban challenge
- New low cost, high performance light regulator for street lighting
- High efficiency luminaires for street lighting