Proinso, a global leader in the solar energy market, will be present at the UK Pavilion from Monday the 2nd to Saturday the 7th of December. The UN Conference on Climate Change will be held in Madrid where more than 25,000 visitors are expected to attend. Institutional representatives, scientists, non-governmental organizations, business leaders, investors and governments from around the world will participate. The objective of this meeting is to share knowledge and seek actions that will lead to the full achievement of the Paris Agreement.
Proinso will present its latest projects carried out in Latin America and other regions as an example of its contribution to the fight against climate change and its effects.
- 3 MWp Emsula, Honduras (PepsiCo). Largest solar PV project in Honduras at the time of commissioning.
- 200 kWp La Paz, Mexico (Walmart). Commercial rooftop PV installation using ennexOS energy management platform.
- 2 MW Bus Station in San Pedro (Honduras). One of the largest bus terminals in Central America.
- 1.5 MW Quisqueya (Dominican Republic). Commercial rooftop PV installation using SMA inverters
- 2.2 MWp Laguna, Philippines (New Zealand Creamery). Winner of the 2019 Asian Power Award.
- 28 MWp Teknaf, Bangladesh. Winner of the 2018 Asian Power Award.
- 492 kWp East Sumba, Indonesia. Winner of the 2018 Solar Power Portal Award.