Get ready to find out more about the business of energy in the future with the Erasmus Energy Forum 2015 Business Day at the Beurs-WTC in Rotterdam on Thursday 18 June.
The Erasmus Energy Forum is the one event where you can learn and network with the best and brightest in the international energy industry. The event is unique for its world-class speakers and for audience participation in Q&A sessions, as well as for its networking opportunities during breaks and during the networking dinner.
This year, our speakers and panels will address the redefinition of the energy landscape and the transition towards decentralised sustainable energy. The discussion will follow three major themes; the strategy and policy perspective, the city perspective and the port perspective.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Yukihiro Sonoda, Vice President Energy Research, Advanced Technology & Technical Affairs Planning, Toyota Motor Europe
• Stephan Reimelt, CEO, GE Europe
• Ewald Breunesse, Manager Energy Transitions, Shell Netherlands B.V.
• Ahmed Aboutaleb, Mayor, Gemeente Rotterdam
• Allard Castelein, CEO, Port of Rotterdam Authority
• Colette Maloney – Head of Unit Smart Cities and Sustainability, European Commission
• Vincent Everts, Trendwatcher on Technology Innovation
• Peter Molengraaf, Chairman Netbeheer Nederland, CEO Alliander
• And many more
During the event the Erasmus Energy Business Award will be presented for the best innovative and sustainable energy concept or business model that contributes to improving people’s lives, business success, and the planet. The Award is sponsored by energy grid network operator Stedin.
The energy forum is hosted by the Erasmus Centre for Future Energy Business, headed by Professor Wolf Ketter of Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University in partnership with the Port of Rotterdam Authority.