EE & RE and Smart Cities are among the leading B2B events in South-East Europe (SEE). Taking place on 27 – 29 March in Sofia, Bulgaria, the initiative depicts a comprehensive insight on the perspective business niches in the Region. “The participating internationally recognized companies will develop their network into SE Europe and will interact with key industry players,” shares the organiser Via Expo. Combining an exhibition and a conference in its format, the event promotes how advanced technologies can turn the environmental challenges into new profitable opportunities.
As of now leading companies from Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, the Netherlands & Turkey have confirmed their participation. Some of them offer business opportunities for distribution, while others are looking for contact with industry and agriculture representatives, municipalities that aim to improve their resource efficiency and reduce their costs.
Highlights of the Exhibition:
• Cogeneration and trigeneration; Biogas installations
• Solutions for heating and cooling: Heat pumps; Air conditioners; Biomass boilers and pellets stoves; Pellets making machines; Ice and snow melting systems
• Complete turnkey plants and system solutions for energy recovery from waste
• Production and storage of solar energy; Wind power forecasting for European exchange markets; System for predicting, balancing and managing non-balances
• Energy-efficient home, industry, street lighting; Sun tunnels
• Home automation: heating, cooling, lighting, security; Telematics – transport, public administration, fire-protection systems.
The virtual platform will facilitate the contacts among exhibitors and users of environmental solutions and technologies. It will be active before and after event.
EE & RE: Cryogenic Energy Storage; Workshop: “Facing the Challenges of the New Energy Technologies”; Workshop of Euroheat & Power – Sustainable heating and cooling in Europe and beyond
Smart Cities: Digital Transition Partnership – Part of the Urban Agenda for the EU; Transforming Cities for the Digital Era – SAP; Good Practices in Italy and the Importance of Computerized Processes by Innova; Watify Campaign for the Modernization of European industry; Smart Cities in Romania
Source: Via Expo